December 23, 2022
Posted in Business Banking, Community News, Consumer Banking
Due to weather conditions, all VNB branches will be closing at 4 p.m. on Friday, December 23rd.
December 07, 2022
Posted in Business Banking
Wire Transfer is an electronic payment solution for sending high-value payments same-day.
BUSINESS BANKING CLIENTS:
Effective January 1, 2023, Virginia National Bank (VNB) will no longer accept a wire origination request by form. All wire originations will need to be requested through VNB’s Business Online Banking portal or in person at one of our branches. Click here for a list of locations and hours of operation.
VNB’s Business Online Banking portal provides a safer, more convenient, and less expensive way of processing your business wires.
Visit us at any VNB branch to complete your online enrollment. Or contact our wire room directly at 434.817.8030 to facilitate the setup of wire processing through Business Online Banking.
PERSONAL BANKING CLIENTS:
Effective January 1, 2023, all new wire requests need to be done in person at one of our locations. Call our Client Care Center to make an appointment at 877.817.8621.
November 23, 2022
Posted in Business Banking, Consumer Banking
Virginia National Bank (VNB) cares about the welfare of our clients, which is why we say, “It’s all about people . . . and always will be.” This holiday season, we want you to remember to be vigilant.
The more you know, the safer you’ll be:
- While digital payment applications are an effective and quick way to send funds, you should only use digital payment applications to send funds to people you know and can verify their identity.
- VNB will never ask you to send payments anywhere.
- If you are asked to purchase gift cards, STOP. Ask yourself, “why do they need gift cards” or “do I know this person.”
- If a deal is too good to be true, it may be fraud. Do your due diligence before purchasing or sending a digital payment. Always know who you are buying from or selling to.
- VNB will never ask you for your Personal Identification Number (PIN) or security codes.
- VNB will never request your bank account information and your personal information once your account is opened.
Bah hum bug! Do you think you might be a victim of fraud? If you are concerned with potential fraud, please reach out to our Client Care Center at 877.817.8621 or contact us here.
We want to ensure the utmost of security for our clients by reminding them that the holiday season is one that criminals use to their advantage. Be safe. Be vigilant. Above all else, have a wonderful and joyous holiday season!
Virginia National Bank
“It’s all about people . . . and always will be.”
« Previous Page
Next Page »